Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Weekend

For this week's free topic I thought I would write about my weekend since it was really good and a much needed break from my stressful week. I had a bunch of friends come down Friday night for the Virginia Tech game, so it was great to see and go out with them. I'm a part of the organization Feel Good, which is dedicated to ending world hunger. They raise money by selling grilled cheeses in exchange for donations. We had our first grilled cheese stand this Saturday at in the Greek Quad and had an awesome turn out. We raised a lot of hunger and awareness about our cause so it was great. I also had a lot of fun tailgating so despite the loss :( it was a great day. Today I've just been doing the massive amount of work that I have this week before fall break. Doesn't it always seem like all your work is due at the same time?? Other than that I'm getting really excited for our 1 day break, it'll be nice to relax even if its just for an extended weekend.

No comments: