Saturday, September 15, 2007

In 10 Years....

My main wish is that I am happy, healthy, and thankful for my life in 10 years. I hope to have graduated from Clemson with a B.S. in Food Science, concentration in Nutrition, and minor in Chemistry. I also hope to go to graduate school back in Baltimore for Nutrition and live downtown in the Inner Harbor area with some of my friends. I want to have completed my required internship so that I could become a Registered Dietitian. I'm not sure what my first choice spot would be for this- you have to pick your top 3 choices and apply for them using a computer matching system, but I want to go somewhere different...maybe New York, Boston, California?? They usually last from 6 months-1 year so I figure it would be a great opportunity to try out a different part of the country for a little. I ultimately want to live in a brick house in Baltimore, that's where most of my family and friends are, and I want to fall in love, get married, and have at least one kid by the time I'm 30.

No comments: