Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas

Since this week is a free blog topic I thought I'd talk about Christmas...since the holiday season is right around the corner. My favorite Christmas tradition is baking cookies. Every year we give cookies to all our neighbors for presents so we end up baking a ton of different kinds. I especially like making M&M ones because I have a really good recipe from my Aunt, and they're so delicious. I also really enjoy Christmas because you get to listen to fun holiday music and watch Christmassy movies. Surprisingly Hanson has one of the best CDs. It's really upbeat and jazzy. I also like Christina Aguliera's CD because she has an awesome voice. I think my all time favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone although I do really lie Elf and It's a Wonderful Life too. So basically I'm really excited for Christmas, it makes exam time seem a little less awful.

No comments: